Dental Hospital near me book appointment online - Laser Assisted RCT Book Appointment
- LASER utilizes light beams to remove or modify soft and hard tissues in the mouth.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of various lasers as an adjunct in root canal procedures.
- Lasers can be used to open the surface of a tooth to access the root canal, remove diseased tissue, clean, disinfect and shape the canal, and fill it.
- Lasers can target bacteria and infected material with greater accuracy, at times preserving more of the healthy tooth structure.
- They can also reduce discomfort by eliminating the jarring sounds of drills as well as limiting the need for local anesthesia.
- Less bleeding during root canal surgical procedures and reduced post-operative discomfort and infection.
- Laser-activated irrigation for eradicating bacteria and preventing new bacterial growth. Hence reduced re – infection.
- More comfortable and effective with higher clinical success rates than conventional techniques.